Gooey Louie's: Philadelphia

Gooey Louie's




Cheesesteaks are one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Philly is as well.

I've been to most of the famous cheesteak spots in Philly. Pat's & Geno's are kind of touristy, but I've even tried theirs. I've been to Max's & Ishkabibble's, which I prefer. I've also had the chance to check out this marvelous mound of cheesy goodness from Gooey Louie's. This is what we're here to talk about. Though they're not far behind, this is probably my third favorite up there. The first two would have to be Max's &  Ishkabibble's. They put enough meat on your sandwich to make two! 

If you're going, be prepared to wait. They're always packed. Another disclaimer, it's in the cut! The shop is in a little obscure shopping center, but nothing is little or obscure about their sandwiches! 

Enjoy my friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment