Chaps Pitt Beef : Baltimore

Chap's Pitt Beef



Chaps is awesome.

Let's set the scene.

I'm in Baltimore with the homie and her friend.

I'm driving and my stomach is louder than the stereo.

My gut pulls me to the right all of a sudden and I look up, there's a shack with a LONGGGGGG line...

Right then, I made a decision. I decided I was going to eat whatever it was that had that line so long! 

My friend isn't happy with the neighborhood it's in, but I have a hunger pain to deal with.

As you can expect, we pressed on. I get out of my car and smell the wonderful smell of charcoal! I asked my friend "You smell that?" she replies "Yea, smells burnt"..

Nah, that's charcoal! 

I see the sign, recognize the name, but can't figure out where from. I walk in, see food network signs everywhere and almost cry tears of joy.

It all came back to me, this is the place that charcoal roasted slabs of meat only to dismember them and make sandwiches.

I ordered the pitt beef and a side of hand cut fries with gravy. Yes gravy, it's a Baltimore thing. The sandwich is what you see pictured above.

Need I say more? Didn't think so. Get you one. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment