Ben's Chili Bowl : DC

Ben's Chili Bowl



Ben's Chili Bowl is a Washington DC institution. It's almost as famous as the Smithsonian. I have to get some whenever I travel to the DC area! Yes, it's that good! 

All of your favorite celebrities have been there. If you're trying to figure out which ones, look at the walls. There are pictures of their famous guests ALL over. 

On to the food, I ordered a half smoke smothered in their famous chili. They make both from scratch. With that said, you can tell. There's nothing like getting a half smoke. Of course, I asked for a few burn marks on mine. They happily obliged.

This was the single best chili dog like object I've ever had in my entire life. Yes, they're that good. I'm even considering ordering some. Yes, they ship the half smokes, and their signiture chili to all 50 states. If you'd like to order some, here's the link

If you're in the DC area, stop by and get some, if not, order some. Either way, you win. We all want to win don't we? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment