Portillo's Hot dogs : Chicago

Portillo's Hot dogs

Chicago Style Hot dog

Going to Chicago helped me with a lot of things. It was my first time riding in a water taxi. I got to conquer my discount with heights at the Sears Tower. I got some closure on the New York VS Chicago pizza debate. If there's a great debate about the best hot dog, I believe I've settled that too. 

While, in my humble by accurate opinion, New York clearly has the best pizza, I believe Chicago clearly has a better hot dog. I'm fond of the onions in sauce, variety of toppings, and quality dogs in NYC, but Chicago has a winner here. They're generally topped with a special green relish, tomato, onions, peppers, and mustard. All of this is wrapped in a poppy seed bun. What could be better?

 Want the best Chicago style hot dog? Look no further than Portillo's. They serve a variety of items, but none more important than the all american Hot dog. Get yours loaded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment