Giodarno's Famous Chicago Style Pizza

Giodarno's Famous Chicago Style Pizza


Chicago's infamous Deep Dish pizza

The age old Pizza debate. 

Chicago or New York?

I'll admit, I'm not much of a deep dish pizza fan. Not by a long stretch. However, I HAD to try Chicago's Deep dish pizza to see if its better than New York style! If you know me, you know I like to eat what the locals eat. After asking around, just about everyone pointed me in the direction of Giadarnos. If I could offer you one tip, I'd say give yourself some time if you're trying a deep dish pizza. After ordering,  they take about 45 mins to prepare.

*Waits 45 minutes*

*thinks "I can order a pizza and get it delivered in less than 45 minutes*

The pizza came out looking and smelling like it would change history! And...And...

It was okay. 

This is not a negative blog towards Giodarnos. As I stated before, I'm not much on deep dish pizza. I'm so glad I had an opportunity to finally settle the debate in my head. 

My answer to the Chicago Pizza VS NYC Pizza? 

*drumroll please* 

NEW YORK WINS! 




*Outtakes* Go and try this pizza for yourself. The locals love it and if you're into deep dish pizza, this might be your shot. If you don't try it, you'll never know. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment