Midnight Diner : Charlotte


Chicken & Waffles

From the moment I stepped inside Midnight Diner I knew I would love it forever!

This place is like a Waffle House on steroids! Imagine a diner with a bar , music, fun waitresses, and high energy....then you have Midnight Diner! With great prices and a whole menu full of country favorites, this was EASILY my favorite place I've eaten in the queen city!

This may sound a little off, but it was that good to me! I'm ashamed that while I was in town for a weekend business conference, I ate there EVERY night! It was 2 minutes from my hotel, but even if it were further, I would have continued to enjoy their country goodness!

When I say EVERYTHING I had was good I mean EVERYTHING!

I tried sliders, a club sandwich, biscuits and gravy, chicken (obviously) , and greens.

 Yes I said greens!

Go there and enjoy, thank me later!


This half chicken meal with hand cut fries was only $10.99! BEST CHICKEN I"VE EVER HAD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment